We are a London based studio, offering professional mixing and mastering services. We specialise in Electronic Dance Music (mainly Dubstep, Drum'n'Bass, Electro), but more than happy to work with any modern genre of music. Our sound engineers have at least 8 years of experience working in the scene. Submit now!
||Price (Per Song)
||Info Coming Soon.
||Mastering from single stereo file.
|Stereo Mastering + Mix Review
||Mastering from single stereo file + Mix Review.
||Mastering from multiple files (layers).
|Stem Mastering + Mix Review
||Mastering from multiple files (layers) + Mix Review.
We offer special discount rates for labels and returning customers. For more information please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of staff will contact you with more details.
Examples of our work (A/B)
How to Submit
- Go to the submit page here.
- Click "Add Files" and select all the files you wish to upload. Then click "Start Upload" to begin uploading while you finish off the form.
- Next enter your name and email address (must be valid).
- As an option you can pass on instructions to our engineers via the "Mastering Details" text box, this is very helpful.
- Select how many tracks and which mastering option you would like.
- Now just wait until the upload bar reaches 100% and click the big "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- Finally pay the balance due and wait for a confirmation email from the mastering team.
Note: For Stem Mastering you can send us a zip/rar archive with your pre-master track stems/layers in .wav format. Usual number of stems/layers 5-8 [e.g Kicks, Snares, Percussions, Synth, Sub, FX, etc]. It also helps if you include a reference mix.
Tip: For Stereo Mastering try to keep your Peak RMS under -4db, and avoid hard limiting / heavy compression so we have a good dynamic range to work with.